Wave Mgmt. has partnered with a top consumer brand in the Greater Independence in search of an Associate Brand Marketing Manager. Our client is an innovator and industry leader best known for delivering premium products to households across the US.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Brand & Consumer Marketing, the Associate Brand Marketing Manager executes integrated marketing strategy and communication programs that encompass and integrate key marketing disciplines. These include advertising, social and media relations, direct marketing, promotions, trade shows, and PPC/SEO to build brand awareness and increase preference. This marketing staffing position ensures effective and on-brand communications, manages customer messaging, optimizes customer content across all channels.
• Work with the Sr. Manager to implement premium brand position and marketing plans to drive brand and product preference with customers
• Understand the customer decision journey and how to translate that information into developing exciting and engaging marketing plans
• Communicate messaging, positioning and brand promise consistently throughout all programs for assigned products and initiatives
• Ensure all content published to consumers and the trade is accurate, in keeping with brand positioning, and coordinated with product development and legal
• Develop process for internal routing and legal reviews
• Produce content calendars for multiple platforms, and ensure video, imagery, and messaging is all aligned to marketing strategy
• Assist with media buys and budgets with advertising agency to optimize impressions
• Implement a PR & social media program that encompasses all social and digital platforms and grows our brands’ presence across multiple social platforms
• Manage process and track jobs, including approvals, job flow, production coordination and reporting/analysis
• Cross-functional interaction and collaboration with product development, channel, digital, packaging, sales, legal and senior management
• The successful candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field (Master Degree preferred)
• 5+ years marketing or marketing communications and brand management in a consumer products organization
• Agency experience a plus
• Proven experience in brand position and developing and executing marketing communication strategies in support of business goals, experience with PR and social media initiatives
• Strong project management skills
• Developing and marketing new products and services; attracting new customers
• Exposure to/work in the retail channel, highly desired.
• Demonstrated quantitative capabilities, including financial, statistical and predictive modeling
• Development of successful relationships with suppliers and co-marketing partners, preferred
• Influencing others effectively and sustainably with and without authority