Our values represent what we as a company strive to achieve every day. We strive to be Best in Class, to be Accountable, to be Solution-Oriented and to be Caring. Come ride the waves of the Jersey Shore and come grow with us!
Assist the Executive Housekeeper in daily operations of the housekeeping department. Monitor cleanliness and maintenance standards of all team members and public areas in the hotel including but not limited to, guestrooms, housekeeping warehouse, linen closets, public and service elevators/landings and hallways.
- Must have the ability to communicate in SPANISH and English.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and manner.
- Communicate with guest to ensure they have a great experience.
- Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
- High School Education.
- Minimum of one-year supervisor experience.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift and be able to move throughout the property.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for assigning daily task to housekeepers, heavy porters, public area attendant and mini bar attendant.
- Work to ensure the safety of our team members in handling and storage of all chemicals used in the performance of their task.
- Continually checks to make sure team members have all necessary supplies, equipment and tools to execute their task.
- Properly handle guest request and follow up to guarantee these requests are completed to Wave standard.
- Perform room inspections to ensure guest rooms are up to Wave standards.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER & EQUAL HOUSING PROVIDER