The Sales Representative will execute sales & marketing strategies, lead by example at live events, and maintain relationships with customers and clients on a face to face basis.
Responsibilities of the Sales Representative include but are not limited to:
• Knowledge of compliance standards for the clients, tailoring brand initiatives, product packaging and visual merchandising to the projected traffic, and ensuring product knowledge for the team.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all team members, management and customers.
• Follow all company mandates procedures for safety and compliance.
• Supporting high-performing sales reps, teams and managers in a manner to assist in multiplying their results.
• Supporting and coaching new sales reps to cultivate solid system and process skills and results
• Responsible for complex sales cycle related questions and answers and order processing and resolution.
• Mentor existing and new Sales Support Specialists to cultivate solid system and process skills and results and develop into strong sales support contributors and team players.
• Self- starter who works well in multi-faceted campaigns and has the mindset to adapt quickly and learn quickly on own accord
• Ability to take initiative, anticipate issues and escalate as necessary
• Professional, clear communication skills, both written and verbal
• Collaborative, high energy, attention to detail, strong execution
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment but remain flexible and energetic
• Must be able to travel on occasion and work outside normal business hours due to conference and event schedules
If you think you have the skills to be successful please send your resume to us now.
We have already started to shortlist candidates and will be contacting all successful candidates within 48 hours of receipt of their resume.
Wave Management Group, Inc
Why Work Here?
Awesome CEO, room for growth & a fun working environment.