Wave Broadband is currently hiring for a Retail Sales Representative for our Daly City, CA location!
- Ability to get out in your community, and help our current and future customers!
- A ton of promotional opportunities - we are growing quickly!
- Get to work with an awesome group of people, and the opportunity to win quarterly awards!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Sell target products and packages and effectively communicate system prices, channels, services and packages to customers and potential customers
- Demonstrate WAVE’s various products and services to inbound customer traffic at the retail center
- Communicate current promotions and offers to all potential customers
- Establish rapport with visitors and engage them in the process of probing to match each one with the package that best fits their needs
- Review customer’s current level of service and introduce new services as appropriate
- Determine customers level of satisfaction with their service and take steps as needed to ensure that their experience with WAVE is positive
- Seek opportunities with customers to enhance the company’s image. Maintain a neat appearance, show respect and respect the customer’s property
- Provide accurate and efficient feedback to customer issues quickly and efficiently by improving personal technical knowledge and understanding of all services and equipment
- Utilize billing system and other sales and marketing related tools to effectively identify and quickly provide answers to customer inquiries
- Resolve customer questions and concerns efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding
- Process installation, service change, disconnects and trouble call work orders according to departmental policies and procedures
- Receive customer payments, give receipts
- Enter payments to customer accounts and accurately balance cash drawer on a daily basis
- Track sales progress and document productivity on sales forms/ reports as provided by the company
- Ensure all required paperwork is legible, complete and submitted in a timely manner
- May perform other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual skills (Conversational fluency in Spanish/English) highly preferred
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to customers, peers, and management. Is positive, pleasant, and respectful
- Friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing demeanor
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of cable and data products and services
- Ability to learn and retain new information and concepts quickly
- Able to diagnose and solve problems
- Exhibits the ability to follow direction and possesses the ability to follow through
- Displays proven good judgment and proactive decision-making skills
- Must possess the ability to adapt to change
- Phone customer support/service related background in call center environment preferred
- Cable Television industry experience preferred
- Telecommunications experience preferred
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Wave Division Holdings (WDH) recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. WDH requires a drug test, background check, employment, and education verification as conditions of employment. WDH is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, and the presence of a non-job related handicap or disability, or any other legally protected status.