Retail Sales Associate
Wave Broadband Sandy, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HIRING IN SANDY, OR or STAYTON, OR!
We are looking for a can-do, sales-minded, motivated individual to bring onto our team! Compensation is competative with experience - may awesome benefits, bonus structure, and opportunities for career growth! We are actively hiring a Retail Sales Representative for our Sandy, OR office!
Position Overview: Wave Broadband is currently searching for a Retail Sales Representative in our Sandy, OR office. This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service and support to Wave Broadband customers. Effectively communicate and explain benefits of target products to maximize sales revenue. Ensure high quality and accurate service by assisting, and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries and complaints.
Perks of working with Wave:
- Comprehensive benefits, Medical, Dental, Vision and other benefits
- 401(K) contributions matched by Wave Broadband!
- FSA, HSA, and a variety of personalized Benefits available
- Complimentary Internet, Video, and Telephone service if at an address serviceable by Wave
- The opportunity to work for the fastest internet provider in the region
- A competitive pay rate based on experience
- Education Reimbursement up to 4K per year
- Vacation, Holidays, and more!
- A ton of promotional opportunities - we are growing quickly!
The primary position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Sell target products and packages and effectively communicate system prices, channels, services and packages to customers and potential customers
- Demonstrate WAVE’s various products and services to inbound customer traffic at the retail center
- Communicate current promotions and offers to all potential customers
- Establish rapport with visitors and engage them in the process of probing to match each one with the package that best fits their needs
- Review customer’s current level of service and introduce new services as appropriate
- Determine customers level of satisfaction with their service and take steps as needed to ensure that their experience with WAVE is positive
- Seek opportunities with customers to enhance the company’s image. Maintain a neat appearance, show respect and respect the customer’s property
- Provide accurate and efficient feedback to customer issues quickly and efficiently by improving personal technical knowledge and understanding of all services and equipment
- Utilize billing system and other sales and marketing related tools to effectively identify and quickly provide answers to customer inquiries
- Resolve customer questions and concerns efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding
- Process installation, service change, disconnects and trouble call work orders according to departmental policies and procedures
- Receive customer payments, give receipts, enter payments to customer accounts and accurately balance cash drawer on a daily basis
- Track sales progress and document productivity on sales forms/ reports as provided by the company Ensure all required paperwork is legible, complete and submitted in a timely manner
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Phone customer support/service related background in call center environment preferred
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to customers, peers, and management. Is positive, pleasant, and respectful
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing demeanor
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of cable and data products and services
- Ability to learn and retain new information and concepts quickly
- Demonstrates ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Exhibits the ability to follow direction and possesses the ability to follow through
- Displays proven good judgment and proactive decision-making skills
- Must possess the ability to adapt to change
- Cable Television industry experience preferred
- Telecommunications experience preferred
Is this the career opportunity you’ve been searching for? Yes? Then let us know about you – apply now!
- High school diploma or equivalent
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
RCN/Grande/Wave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace, support, and thrive on each other’s differences to maximize the experience of our teammates and our community. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Wave BroadbandWhy Work Here?
Wave values employees, knowing satisfied employees provide the best possible service to our customers. Join our team and grow with Wave!
Wave is a leading provider of video, internet and phone services on the West Coast, serving customers in communities in Washington, Oregon, and California.Wave, founded in 2003, is part of WaveDivision Holdings, LLC, which currently serves over 455,000 residential and business customers in Washington, Oregon, Sacramento, and the San Francisco Bay Area. WaveDivision Holdings is headquartered in Bothell, Washington. Owned and operated by local industry leaders, WaveDivision Holdings supports its customers with decades of cable know-how. Its mission is to provide 100% of its cable systems with the latest technologies and upgrades including high-speed internet, digital cable, home phone service, international programming, DVR, HDTV, and TV On Demand services.
36653 US-26Sandy, OR