The Marketing Manager supports the strategic priorities and revenue goals of the National Business Solutions group by developing and producing specific national channel marketing as required to support the Carrier, Wholesale, Media, Business Development, Enterprise, and GEMS lines of business. This will include working hand in hand with channel leaders and the SVP Carrier/Wholesale to gather requirements and draft marketing plans to support specific initiatives, shows, conferences, and panels.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
· Support the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for Business Solutions
· Interface with the leaders of each of the national teams and provide marketing support to meet KPIs and drive growth
· Execute internal and external Marketing Communication strategies for Business Solutions consistent with overall Corporate style and approach
· Generating specific marketing requirements and draft marketing plans to support key projects and initiatives
· Support conferences and events and provide preliminary and on-site (as required) project management to drive be success
· Measure and track marketing initiative success
· Support Marketing tactics like campaigns, events, public relations, content strategy and creation, promotions, and product launches
· Help enable the sales regions to meet their commercial objectives by providing appropriate tools, materials and presentations
· Assist in developing the Marketing strategy for the Partner and Carrier/Wholesale teams
o Implement Partner and Carrier/Wholesale Marketing plan
o Support all Partner and Carrier/Wholesale events
o Manage Partner and Carrier/Wholesale teams outside vendors, portals, and campaigns
o Assist in MDF programs with Master Agents
o Support National GEMS initiatives
· Enhance customer relationship management and processes
· Assist with social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
· Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and business trends
· Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments and best practices
· Identify opportunities to drive brand awareness and incremental sales
Responsibilities of Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
· Help drive Awareness of Business Solutions in the market and within the company
· Support development of material for new sales leaders in the national scope
· Contribute appropriate and relevant content that establishes RCN/Grande/Wave as a thought leader in the industry and positions Business Solutions as the purveyor of value (Content Creation)
· Promote, manage and help implement Social/Digital media campaigns
· Events Support
· Manage outside vendors
· Maintain Competitive Intelligence
· Assist in Product launches and Sales initiatives
· Strong organization skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
· Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize needs, and manage their own schedule based on deliverables and expectations
· Excellent presentation, communication, collaboration, and problem solving skills
· Project Management experience running simultaneous initiatives in a matrix organization
· Can work effectively with teams throughout an organization, at all levels
· Highly productive and prioritizes multiple tasks.
· Demonstrated competency in writing, proof-reading, and creative production.
· Helps facilitate a harmonious team environment.
· Willingness and ability to quickly learn and understand the industry and company products.
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
Wave Division Holdings (WDH) recognizes and strongly supports the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strives to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of each of our employees. WDH is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.