Wauseon Machine has an immediate opening for a Quality Inspector / Technician on our off shift. The ideal Quality Inspector / Technician would evaluate in process product to ensure a high level of quality and promote a defect free manufacturing environment. The candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to multitask based on the plant’s production schedule. Candidate will interact with all levels of the plant’s team members, so a positive, results driven personality is essential. It is important to have strong problem-solving skills to find the cause of problems that occur on shipped and manufactured products. The candidate may also be asked to perform other functions as required including but not limited to part sorting, deburr operations and special projects as required.
· The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years Quality Inspector / Technician experience in a manufacturing environment. Preferably in a machine shop environment.
· Expertise in process analytics and Root Cause problem solving a plus.
· Ability to work in a high-tempo environment and interact with team members over a wide scope of the organization
· Knowledge of blueprint reading and GD&T
· Knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly tooling, gauges, reading micrometers and calipers as well as the use of standard lab equipment
· Self-motivated, enthusiasm, drive, and strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Must possess basic computer skills.
· Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
· Experience with the use of a CMM
· Experience with a Faro Arm measuring device
· Experience using a Micro Vu optical measuring equipment
We offer excellent compensation with benefits to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, and much more! You may respond by faxing (419-337-0112), emailing you resume to email@example.com or mail your resume to:
Attention: Crystal Escalera
Wauseon Machine & Mfg., Inc.
995 Enterprise Ave.
Wauseon, OH 43567
Wauseon Machine & Manufacturing