Fund Development & Marketing Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $38,000 to $46,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Job Title: Fund Development & Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Executive Director
Status: Full Time, 35-40 hours/week
The mission of the Waukesha Free Clinic is to support the health and wellbeing of the uninsured, underinsured, and low-income people who live, work, or attend school in the Waukesha County community.
The Fund Development and Marketing Coordinator for the Waukesha Free Clinic (WFC) reports to the Executive Director (ED), acts as the primary facilitator of all fund development and marketing plans, and will:
1. Develop, oversee, and implement the Fund Development Plan, including reporting about the successes and challenges of approved methods of annual fundraising, event coordination, major gifts, and grant funding.
2. Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward major donor prospects for engaging Executive Director, Board, and Fund Development Committee leadership when appropriate.
3. In conjunction with the ED present, coach, and educate WFC Staff and Board of Directors about the Fund Development Plan and donor cultivation and development principles.
4. Research charitable foundations and identify potential grants based on WFC’s strategic, programmatic, and operational needs.
5. Develop and maintain tracking tool that illustrates Letter of Intent (LOI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) deadlines, and key facts surrounding the foundation including impact area, average size of grant, and known contacts between WFC Board of Directors or staff and foundation personnel, etc.
6. Assist the ED in reporting tools and schedules for awarded and secured grants, as required by each foundation. Reporting information may include the program and outcome reporting, fiscal reporting, program and patient success stories, etc.
7. In partnership with ED, Board of Directors, and Fund Development Committee build and sustain relationships with current, new, and potential major donors through the development and management of a comprehensive stewardship program.
8. Provide leadership on donor cultivation and donor data management.
9. Assist with the development of marketing-related materials including brochures, website, social media, press release, and other marketing materials for hardcopy print, email campaigns, and presentations.
10. In partnership with the Clinic Manager, Medical Director, and Program Committee prepare patient education materials and clinic brochures in English and Spanish.
11. Co-chair the annual fundraising gala.
12. Develop patient success stories and outcomes to be shared via website, social media, newsletters, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree with a major in communications, marketing, or another applicable area OR commensurate work experience. Experience in a marketing, nonprofit fundraising, or fund development setting is expected. Preference will be given to candidates who are bilingual in English and Spanish both oral and written.
Necessary skills include intermediate to high proficiency in Microsoft Office and some experience with Adobe Suite or Canva graphic design software. A passion for helping the underserved community is a requirement!
This is a negotiable 35 to 40 per week salaried, exempt position with generous benefits and paid time off. Cover letter and resume may be sent electronically. Visit our website at https://www.waukeshafreeclinic.org to learn more about our organization and community impact.
Waukesha Free ClinicWhy Work Here?
We are the longest running free and charitable clinic in the state and proudly serve the uninsured, underinsured and low-income population.
237 Wisconsin AveWaukesha, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Waukesha Free Clinic