The Production Supervisor will oversee manufacturing assignments, projects, and team members. He/she will resolve important production and processing issues and ensure all is running smoothly. The Production Supervisor will also create and enforce new methods for high efficiency. As well as executing projects to hit goals, reduce costs, reduce scraps and enhance production.
Essential functions and job duties:
- Provide leadership and resources for the team and training, including how to properly and safely use all equipment.
- Oversee and support manufacturing and assist production personnel and maintenance functions daily.
- Analyze recurring errors; develop a plan to reduce errors and train team.
- Hold regular crew meetings to resolve problems that may arise and to include the team in our operations of the production department.
- Monitor process and any process fluctuations.
- Create training documentation, make provisions for repairs and stocking levels.
- Develop and initiate processes in order to reduce costs, time and improve production performance.
- Provide the team with processing guidance during product development.
- Other tasks as needed.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required. Some college course would be a plus.
- 2-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 1 year of leadership experience.
Submit applications to www.watsonfurniture.com/careers under the Current Positions link. Applications will only be processed through our website.
Watson is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans & individuals with disabilities. Watson will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.