Waterton is currently seeking an energetic, professional, and customer service oriented leader! As Service (Maintenance) Manager, you will oversee a team of maintenance professionals with a focus on all aspects of managing the physical asset. You will oversee maintenance of the property including preventative maintenance and the make ready process, inventory control, vendor relationships, and the maintenance budget. Above all, you will have a passion for exceeding resident expectations and providing exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- 5+ years of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and carpentry experience
- Pool/spa maintenance experience may be required
- HVAC certification
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to participate in the on-call schedule; evenings, weekends and/or holidays may be required
Why Work Here?Waterton is a real estate investor and property management company with a focus on U.S. multifamily apartments and hospitality properties. We are passionate about delivering an incredible Resident Experience, which we believe is made possible by offering an extraordinary experience for our talented associates. We value performance that delivers experiences that exceed expectations, coupled with an unwavering commitment to Investor, Guest, and Resident service excellence. With over 22 years of investment and property management experience, we strive to exemplify what we call Resitality®.
Great potential for development at a growing company with an excellent culture!