Do you wish to be involved in cutting edge treatment models for addiction and recovery? Do you have a passion for helping people who are dealing with Substance Abuse / Mental health issues? If yes, then Waterstone Counseling Center, LLC could be the right place for you!
We are currently seeking a licensed counselor/ addiction treatment therapist to support our growing caseload in Groton, CT office.
Working at WSC, you join a highly dedicated and compassionate team of medical doctors, APRNS, therapists and patient coordinators who work tirelessly together to provide exceptional care for our clients.
As a WSC therapist, you are responsible for providing addiction and mental health counseling services as follows:
- Motivational interviewing,intakes and assessments
- Conduct individual and group sessions
- Accurate Documentation, experience with EHR sofrware for patient notes and scheduling
- Knowledge of subutex/suboxone, buprenophrine, vivitrol ( MAT treatment models)
- Work with prescribers on behalf of patient caseload for treatment planning
- Comfortable with DSM diagnosing for mh and substance use disorders
- Client advocacy
- Providing treatment updates for legal and family agencies such as probation and DCF.
Applicants must have certification and/or licensure in state of Connecticut. LPC, LMFT, PSYCHOLOGIST PREFERRED. The following certifications are welcome to apply as well. CAC-AD, CSC-AD, ADT, LCPC.
Previous experience with addiction and recovery treatment and DD required.
Resume required at time of application