- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assistant Manager - $1,000 Signing Bonus! (Concord, CA)
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join a very successful, stable, and expanding green-industry company, Watersavers Irrigation. Watersavers Irrigation is a wholesale supplier of irrigation and landscape supplies with locations across Northern California.
We are the fastest growing irrigation wholesale company owned and operated exclusively in the SF Bay Area. With over 30 years of irrigation wholesale experience and staged for growth, Watersavers Irrigation needs an Assistant Manager to play a leading role in managing and growing either our Concord location.
As an Assistant Manager you will empower our branch team to be customer-focused, operationally efficient, and sales driven. In this role, you will help identify, prioritize, and execute branch initiatives that drive the branch and team forward. You will also partner closely with the Branch Manager and District Operations Manager to refine your leadership skill set in this role and beyond. We're looking for a high energy candidate, distinctly collaborative, highly likable, extremely organized, multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and leadership experience.
What we offer:
- $1,000 Signing Bonus!
- Generous pay based on experience and performance
- Solid and exciting career with a growing company
- Great TEAM environment
- Excellent benefits package including:
- Health Insurance for Employee 100% paid for by Watersavers
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan (3% Company Match)
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Management support and Training Program to help you advance
Assistant Manager - Basic Job Description:
- Train, supervise, motivate, and evaluate counter staff, drivers, and warehouse personnel
- Fostering a customer-first environment that is in line with the Watersavers way
- Exceed store sales and margin goals
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with employees, customers, and vendors
- Monitor operational expenses and manage to specified budgets (weekly and monthly)
- Lead inventory management through utilization of company implemented SOP’s.
- Effective delegation and follow up skills
Assistant Manager - What we are looking for:
- Upbeat, outgoing and an overall positive attitude
- Acting with integrity, honesty, and dependability
- Self-starter who inspires others to succeed
- Extroverted - displaying a natural ability to excel in customer service and leading a team
- Adept verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and multi-tasking ability
- Hard-working with a desire to not only succeed but grow within the company
The Assistant Manager position is full-time and located at store in Concord, CA. Upon hire, you will begin a robust training program to equip you with specific skills and knowledge to be successful in your role.
If you are interested, please submit your resume via this posting.
Watersavers Irrigation, Inc.
4025 A Nelson Ave.Concord, CA