- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a problem solver? A true professional that is proactive? A self-starter that is process-oriented and driven? This is the position for you! Waterproofers Inc. is looking for a skilled Operations Manager to join our growing team. We are a growing Waterproofing company that has been in business for over 10 years in the waterproofing space and over 50 years in the construction space. Working on some of the most iconic buildings in Oklahoma City, we have made a great reputation for ourselves and look forward to continuing to do so!
The Operations Manager for our team is the tie-breaker for the leadership team, is the glue for the organization, holds everything together, beats the drum (provides cadence), executes the business plan, holds the leadership team accountable, and is the steady force in the organization.
A successful Operations Manager has the skill set to rise above all the moving parts, take a high-level view of the company, and establish processes and structure. This involves reducing complexity, creating accountability, systemizing, simplifying, and applying technology to the company’s processes—all while remaining consistent.
If you are a driver and implementer looking for an amazing growth opportunity, we want to talk to you!
Compensation: $45,000 -$55,000 Annually + Commission
- Paid Vacation
Upon applying, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.Compensation:
$45,000 -$55,000 Annually + CommissionResponsibilities:
- Scheduling employees and coordinating with contractors and GC's
- Coordinate training of staff and quality control with training exercises.
- Coordinate pre job conference with Foreman & Estimator/Project Manager
- Making sure that all material is accounted for and that all machinery and vehicles are maintained and operating accordingly
- Estimating residential and commercial waterproofing, caulking and sealants bids.
- Coordinate customer relations efforts and request
- Ordering Material
- Ensure coordination of equipment delivery and pick up
- Review weekly work reports
- Review work completed On-Site
- Perform on-site quality control/quality assurance surveys
- Report daily operations status to management and update as necessary
- Approve vendor invoices
- Review and approve weekly payroll reports
- Review master schedule periodically for manpower requirements
- Update project management log for operational issues
- Ensure department compliance with company safety and quality control procedures
- Construction experience (Must be able to read drawings and construction plans)
- Self starter, good time manager (Prioritizes time and personal schedule well)
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Good understanding of Excel and has the ability to do take offs
- Bi lingual (English and Spanish) Not required but added bonus.
- Positive attitude - Outgoing personality with the ability to lead and instruct
Waterproofers, Inc. is a full-service waterproofing company. From new construction homes to commercial services and more, Waterproofers Inc. provides solutions to problems. Used by the best builders in the Industry!
BusinessView all jobs at Waterproofers Inc