Site Development and Permitting Coordinator
Watermill Express LLC Irving, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We currently have an opening for a Site Development and Permitting Coordinator. The qualified candidate will coordinate the regional entitlement and permitting of new Watermill Express sites and play an integral role in site due diligence, site plan design and construction management. This position requires a strong work ethic, great communication skills, and the ability to successfully juggle multiple priorities.
This is a full time position. Hiring range is $40-45k annually.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the regional entitlement and permitting for the construction of new Watermill Express locations.
- Complete permit applications and submit to municipalities with appropriate plans, specifications, and utility paperwork.
- Researches and conducts due diligence on prospective sites in relation to building permits, zoning, utilities, site design, construction plans and other relevant factors.
- Drafts or oversees the design of site plans for construction.
- Assist in the solicitation of bids and selection and coordination of engineers and other consultants.
- Assist in the management of regional construction projects from conception to completion.
- Assist in onsite construction as may be needed to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Plays an integral role in coordinating the efforts of development, construction, and other company personnel to create efficiencies in permitting, constructing, and opening of new locations.
- Prepare internal reports pertaining to project status and construction costs.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Ensure assigned projects meet Watermill Express and local jurisdiction quality construction standards.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within budget and on schedule.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Understanding of Municipal development regulations and zoning codes affecting site development
- Experience with process of obtaining building permits
- CAD/Drafting proficiency
- Ability to read blueprints, site plans and survey’s
- Working knowledge of construction management
- Knowledge of construction techniques, materials, equipment, relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present and speak to the public and governmental entities.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and coordinate contractors, sub-contractors, engineers and consultants.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency including working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Strong administrative, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel throughout the region as required
- Clean motor vehicle record and current valid driver license
- English/Spanish fluency a plus
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Capable of climbing ladders, walking, standing, stooping, and bending
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to work overtime including some weekend or evening work
- Work locations will vary to include office or home office, construction site, client, and contractor locations
- Outside environmental conditions may include extreme humidity, heat, precipitation, and other weather conditions
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATES
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in Architecture, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
- One-year construction management experience preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Watermill Express LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Watermill Express LLC