Senior Software Developer
Come make your mark with Watermark! We're a rapidly growing Service- Disabled, Veteran- Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in risk management and security. Founded by USAF Veterans in 2007, we're intimately familiar with DOD security programs and mission requirements. Along with our core values of innovation, effective communication, integrity and work/life balance, our employees are the key to our success.
At Watermark, our people come first. We offer comprehensive benefits to address our employees' physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. This includes 100% employer- paid medical insurance, ample paid leave, a free employee assistance program, and a competitive 401k savings plan.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join our talented team.
Individual will serve as a senior systems developer and analyst to develop and maintain custom software code for financial systems.
In this role you will....
- Develop and update custom software code for financial systems
- Analyze problem reports and prepare accurate schedule estimates to develop solutions
- Document software code sufficiently and accurately
- Provide support to business analysts and testers in identifying anomalies
- Reliably and accurately report progress within the software development support tools
- Provide program documentation input for design and solution elements.
- Assist junior developers and manage development tasks as needed
- Minimum of 5 years of C++ development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of webMethods development experience
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Java programming
- Minimum of 3 years of experience writing complex SQL queries
- Experience working in an Oracle RDBMS environment
- Exposure to large scale ERP development solutions
- Experience supporting Momentum Financial Management software
- Familiar with BIRT Report Designer
- Fundamental understanding of federal financials
- Knowledge of Momentum Financials
- Knowledge of the SAP Business Objects tool suite
- Experience with JIRA
- Must communicate well with other team members and balance shifting priorities to meet deadlines
- Candidates must have a current U.S. Secret clearance and a Special Background Investigation no more than 6 years old.
- Clearances must be transferrable, and applicants must pass government approval to work on the project.
- May require sedentary work at least 50% of the time
- Ability to manage stress with a high degree of maturity/professionalism
- Demonstrated critical thinking and leadership skills and the ability to work well with others
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Watermark provides salary ranges with job postings in states where it is legally required; any other salary ranges associated with our postings are third party estimates and may not be an accurate reflection of Watermark's total compensation package. Multiple considerations are taken into account when determining the final salary/hourly rate, including but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, education and certifications, relevant work experience, related skills and competencies, as well as Federal Government Contract Labor Categories. Central to Watermark's employment philosophy is the wellbeing of our employees which is why we offer a robust benefits package and wellness program alongside of annual base compensation.
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is a federal contractor and is therefore subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements.
Watermark Risk Management InternationalWashington, DC
TechnologyView All Watermark Risk Management International Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.