IT/IA II - Information Technology/Assurance Specialist II
Come make your mark with Watermark! We’re a rapidly growing Service- Disabled, Veteran- Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in risk management and security. Founded by USAF Veterans in 2007, we’re intimately familiar with DOD security programs and mission requirements. Along with our core values of innovation, effective communication, integrity and work/life balance, our employees are the key to our success.
At Watermark, our people come first. We offer comprehensive benefits to address our employees’ physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. This includes 100% employer- paid medical insurance, ample paid leave, a free employee assistance program, and a competitive 401k savings plan.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Information Technology/Assurance Specialist II to join our talented team.
The primary function is working within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts. The position will provide “day-to-day” support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
In this role you will….
- Establish complex operational software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned
- Maintain file servers, Firewalls, network access, Security Monitoring Systems and system documentation as required
- Analyze and troubleshoot system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance
- Prepare system for operational use and support operational tests
- Review, prepare, and update authorization packages
- Notify customer when changes occur that might affect authorization accreditation
- Conduct cybersecurity portion of the self-inspection’s checklist
- Review and provide technical and cyber security coordination on all Bodies of Evidence that make-up the authorization package
- Identify any and all vulnerabilities and implement countermeasures
- Ensure information systems and network appliances are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with security policies and practices
- Perform Video-Teleconferencing VTC System Administration, Scheduling, & Configuration
- Provide External Information System(s) Client Support
- Perform account creations, changes, & deletions on multiple authorization boundaries
- Perform Help Desk & troubleshooting activities
- Perform Hardware/Software System Configuration, upgrades and modifications
- Perform system and network appliance patching activities
- Provide Government-Issued Laptop Support
- Assist in Media Control & Accountability activities
- Perform COMSEC account/equipment management activities
- 5-7 years related experience
- Prior performance in roles such as System, Network Administrator or Information Technology/Assurance Specialists
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level II or Information Assurance Manager II within 6 months of the date of hire
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012R2 Server, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2016, Microsoft Windows 7/10 operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration
- Working knowledge of Risk Management Framework, Common Criteria, and System Security Policy as they relate to Assessments and Authorizations
- Working knowledge and current relevant experience with PL2 systems
- Reports to a physical location which occasionally requires the ability to traverse between buildings
- May require sedentary work at least 50% of the time
- Must be able to regularly list up to 50 lbs
- Ability to manage stress with a high degree of maturity/professionalism
- Demonstrated critical thinking and leadership skills and the ability to work well with others
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Watermark provides salary ranges with job postings in states where it is legally required; any other salary ranges associated with our postings are third party estimates and may not be an accurate reflection of Watermark’s total compensation package. Multiple considerations are taken into account when determining the final salary/hourly rate, including but not limited to, Contract Wage Determination, education and certifications, relevant work experience, related skills and competencies, as well as Federal Government Contract Labor Categories. Central to Watermark’s employment philosophy is the wellbeing of our employees which is why we offer a robust benefits package and wellness program alongside of annual base compensation.
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is a federal contractor and is therefore subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
Watermark Risk Management InternationalCañada Village, NM
TechnologyView All Watermark Risk Management International Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.