DOD Industrial Security Analyst (HQ)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come make your mark with Watermark! We’re a rapidly growing Service- Disabled, Veteran- Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in risk management and security. Founded by USAF Veterans in 2007, we’re intimately familiar with DOD security programs and mission requirements. Along with our core values of innovation, effective communication, integrity and work/life balance, our employees are the key to our success.
At Watermark, our people come first. We offer comprehensive benefits to address our employees’ physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. This includes 100% employer- paid medical insurance, ample paid leave, a free employee assistance program, and a competitive 401k savings plan. Additionally, to protect our workforce against COVID-19 and its variants, and in compliance with Executive Order 14042, Watermark will require all current and new employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, unless eligible for a religious or disability accommodation.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Industrial Security Policy Analyst to join our talented team.
The Industrial Security Specialist will provide technical expertise in developing policies and procedures on modifications and corrections of the Coast Guard Industrial Security Program.
This position may serve in advisory relationship with United States Coast Guard stakeholders, for the purpose of providing guidance on new or existing industrial security directives for compliance of national-level policies, legal and precedent guidelines.
In this role you will….
- Interpret National Security requirements to update, develop, and implement US Coast Industrial Security policy and procedures
- Provide analytical support for reviewing, writing security recommendations, and tracking/maintaining the Contract Security Classification Specifications
- Review, write and track/maintain DD Form 254 and applicable contractual documents, ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Apply National Security and US Coast Guard standards to determine facility clearance /personnel clearance requirements for Contractor performance contracts, including any foreign ownership, control or influence (FOCI) and its impact with National Interest Determination (NID)
- The Industrial Security Specialist must have knowledge and experience with interpretation of laws and regulations governed by Executive Order 12829, the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and its manual (NISPOM)
- Experience writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) or other security policy at HQ or MAJCOM level
- Excellent written communication skills including ability to communicate by developing complex technical and security materials, such as job aids, reports and documentation manuals
- Proficiency with various types of information technology applications, such as Microsoft Office, including MS Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint. The Contractor must have the knowledge, skill, and appropriate access to use government databases
- Ability to think critically and develop, refine, or modify materials containing complex technical ideas for a variety of audiences
- Excellent critical thinking and customer service skills
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 years related experience
- Ten years of documented related experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of experience in a tactical industrial security or related security function
- SFPC or other SPED certification highly desired
Security Clearance Requirements:
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Ability to obtain DHS Suitability
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021 all current and new Watermark employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to submit documentation or proof of vaccination before starting employment, unless the employee is eligible for a religious or disability accommodation.
Powered by JazzHR
Watermark Risk Management International
Real EstateView all jobs at Watermark Risk Management International