Entry-level Insurance Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Serve as an attentive listener when communicating with new and potential clients in order to accurately identify their unique needs prior to pursuing specific insurance sales
- Maintain a portfolio of existing customers and pursue insurance sales with new clients by using sales strategies that may include cold calling and networking
- Develop risk management strategies for each customer to ensure his or her policy needs are continuously met
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Remain updated about insurance industry changes that may affect customers in your portfolio
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- High school diploma necessary; college degree a bonus
- Valid insurance license required or candidates must be willing to get licensed
- Basic computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required
- Working knowledge of accounting and sales lead software is a plus
We are a local insurance agency representing Allstate Insurance. Oue Agency has been in business for over 13 years serving the west metro. We are a growing Agency looking to add additional talent to our staff.
Our strategic vision is to provide insurance that is suitable to the needs of our customers while deliver substantially more value than our competition by utilizing a trusted advisor approach. The Agency will grow with the mindset that all customer and prospect interactions are handled with transparency, expertise, empathy, and integrity.
Watermark Insurance Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Watermark Insurance Agency