Director of Information Technology
Waterfront Brands Fergus Falls, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Summary: The Director of Information Technology is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at all of the locations. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Is able to successfully lead project management efforts while assessing and analyzing options and is able to work with and influence stakeholders
- Analyzes problems and is able to implement solutions related to the ERP system and other IT related matter
- Manages outside IT vendors
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Produces detailed time line for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status.
- Directs and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel.
- Reviews all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable.
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Represents the IT function at customer review meeting when appropriate.
- Directs education programs for her/his staff.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- Performs salary administration and conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel.
- Strictly follow safety policies, procedures, rules and safe work methods, along with making safety suggestions to support continuous improvements in safety
- Contribute to continuous improvement culture
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or related experience
Minimum of eight (8) years of experience within information technology
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the industry
Waterfront BrandsWhy Work Here?
We are the Premiere Waterfront Equipment Manufacturer. Work in the same industry you play in! Large Growth Potential!
The recreational marine industry is in growth mode and Waterfront Brands is the premier manufacturer of waterfront equipment in North America, with offices in Fergus Falls, MN, Claremore, OK, and Fort Lauderdale, FL. The company’s flagship brands include ShoreMaster, HydroHoist, and Neptune Boat Lifts; additional brands include RhinoDock, PolyDock Products, ShoreMaster Fabrics, RotoMoldUSA, and HyPower.
1025 International DriveFergus Falls, MN
TechnologyView all jobs at Waterfront Brands