Customer Service Specialist
- Expired: May 21, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Customer Service Specialist
Department: Branch Operations - Main
Reports to: Branch Customer Service Manager
Functions in a Customer Service Representative capacity and performs Operational duties in Item Processing and Deposit Systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote excellent customer service and rapport with clients regarding daily transactions, addressing inquiries and problem resolution.
- Acknowledge/greet customers and ensure their requests are handled accurately and in a timely manner; refer clients to the appropriate banking staff personnel for products and services.
- Open night deposit and main vault using dual control
- Document and process deposits received in night deposit vault
- Process customer deposits delivered by courier/Brinks and incoming mail
- Verifies and balances assigned cash drawer daily with minimal cash variances
- Maintains adequate cash and/or cash drawer limits as required by Bank policy
- Prepare customer cash/change order requests
- Conduct monthly cash audits
- Assist supervisor in all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, some business/banking college classes
- Five (5) years of work experience in Bank Operations
- Cash Handling
- Present a professional image
- Interact well with clients, co-workers and management
- Maintains confidentiality of customer account information
- Good PC knowledge
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
Waterford Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as covered veterans in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.