WaterSaver Faucet Co. manufactures precision valves and faucets for science laboratories. Our sister company Guardian Equipment Inc. makes industrial safety products. We are a third-generation, family-owned company that has been in business for seventy years. Our products are used all over the world and we are the worldwide leader in our industry.
Our two factories are located just north of downtown Chicago, in the River West area. The facilities are easy to get to from the Kennedy Expressway (I90) and by public transportation. We also have free parking in gated lots.
We take great pride in the quality of our products, our service to our customers and our employees. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a work environment structured to cultivate your professional growth.
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is currently seeking a professional Web Designer (WordPress). In addition to website design and implementation, the designer will be responsible for designing HTML emails, product catalogs and all other print collateral. The mix of website design to graphic design is; website design (70%) and graphic design (30%).
To excel in this role, you’ll need to be experienced in designing websites on the WordPress platform as well as using WordPress plugins and custom HTML and CSS. You will also need experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects and moving deadlines and seeing projects through from concept to completion.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and implementation of corporate, customer-facing websites (WordPress).
- Design of internal and external HTML email communications.
- Assist in the development and design of product catalogs, bulletins, brochures, promotional pieces, newsletters, presentations, and other graphic communications.
- Creation of content for company social media channels
- Collaborate with management to understand the intended audience and capture the desired message.
- Bachelor’s degree in web or graphic design
- Minimum of two years of professional design experience
- Experience designing and implementing WordPress websites (samples/portfolio required for interview)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience designing HTML emails and newsletters
- Prior graphic design experience with a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience creating content for social media is a plus
- Must be a self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem-solving team player with a strong work ethic and an ability to multitask
- Ability to take ownership of designs and projects and work independently as well as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, depending on the level of skill and experience
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance
- MetLife PPO dental insurance
- VSP vision insurance
- Life, AD/D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability insurance
- Profit-sharing and 401(k) plan with unlimited company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ten vacation days per year
- Ten paid Holidays
- Paid sick leave
WaterSaver Faucet Co./Guardian Equipment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse workforce and providing a safe and healthy work environment.