WaterSaver Faucet Co. manufactures specialized valves and faucets for use in science laboratories. We are a third-generation, family-owned and –managed company that has been in business for over seventy years. Our products are used all over the world and we are the worldwide leader in our industry.
Our 125,000 square foot headquarters and main manufacturing facility is located just northwest of downtown Chicago. This facility was recently expanded and renovated into a state-of-the-art, LEED Gold-certified manufacturing plant.
We offer a workplace environment that rewards commitment, talent and the drive for excellence.
M-F; 6:00am - 2:30pm
3:15pm - 11:45pm
Role & Responsibilities:
Due to continuing growth in our business, we have openings for experienced CNC machine operators. You will be responsible for operating CNC lathes and mills, working to turn valuable castings, forgings, and bar stock into quality parts for our customers.
- Operate and adjust CNC machine tools to perform sequences of operations.
- Follow written instructions and read and apply blueprint specifications.
- Check parts for conformance to drawings.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Training in CNC lathe and mill operation, preferably on Okuma lathes and Fanuc Robodrill VMC machines.
- 3+ years experience in a precision machining environment.
- Ability to read and interpret prints.
- Ability to handle all basic CNC machining operations including changing inserts, touching off tools and making offsets.
- Familiar with quality control procedures including using common shop measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers and gauges) and completing inspection documentation.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- $500 Sign-On Bonus
- Starting pay rate is $15.00 - $18.00/hr; DOE
- + $4.50 shift differential
- Occasional overtime opportunities available.
- BlueCross BlueShield Health Insurance.
- MetLife PPO Dental Insurance.
- MetLife Life, AD/D and Short Term Disability insurance.
- VSP Vision Insurance.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid sick leave.
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.
Our candidate evaluation process includes tests for reading comprehension and basic math.
Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of reference checks, criminal background checks and physical exam (including a drug screen).
The headquarters and main manufacturing plant are located in a modern 120,000 square foot facility located just north of downtown Chicago. This factory is easily accessed from the Kennedy Expressway (I90) and by public transportation.
We offer a work place environment that rewards commitment, talent and the drive for excellence.
WaterSaver Faucet Co