Water Techniques Santa Ana, CA
- Posted: 18 days ago
- $16 to $25 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
This position is located in Santa Ana, CA
Water Techniques is America’s largest custom-home water treatment company. We're hiring highly-motivated candidates who are eager to learn, to join our team as service technicians. We service residential and commercial water softeners, conditioners, reverse osmosis and filtration systems. We offer comprehensive training, competitive hourly pay, and a generous benefits package including healthcare coverage, paid time off and 401(k). We have a positive, supportive work environment and treat our employees with respect.
- maintenance and repair of water treatment equipment.
- Testing to ensure equipment is delivering the highest quality purified, filtered and soft water.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems.
- Communicate with customers, construction and trade crews in a friendly and professional manner.
- Review daily work orders to determine scope of work and ensure you have the proper parts and supplies.
- Manage travel plans to meet scheduled appointment times.
- Communicate respectfully with fellow technicians and installers.
- Work with Sales and Customer Service departments to provide outstanding customer experiences.
- Complete assigned service/installation work in an efficient manner.
- Document details of the service/installation work needed and performed.
- Maintain tools and parts inventory for service vehicle.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience in water treatment field or plumbing or related field- Soldering Skills is a PLUS!
- General construction knowledge
- Valid CA driver's license (minimum of 5 years) and clean driving record
- Flexible schedule, including some Saturdays
- Good comprehension and communication skills, both verbal & written
- Ability to follow instructions
- Core competencies in maintenance, plumbing, and repair are a plus.
- Mechanically inclined, ability to use basic hand tools
- Must be responsible, reliable and act with integrity
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Present yourself in neat, well-groomed appearance and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Pass background check
- Must be computer literate.
The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear. The employee must repeatedly and safely lift up to 50 lbs. The employee is required to push and or pull up to 100 lbs.
If you’re interested in building a career at a successful, growing company with an outstanding track record and bright future, we invite you to apply!
Water TechniquesWhy Work Here?
Great company, largest of its kind in a very unique niche market which is booming now. Huge potential for growth.
Water Techniques (WT) is one of Southern California’s largest commercial and residential water treatment companies. We work with builders, architects and engineers to deliver unparalleled water treatment solutions and services in the fast-growing office drinking water market. Our end customers are highly discerning clients who expect the very best.
2915 Daimler StreetSanta Ana, CA