Account Manager-Water Treatment Chemical Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Account Manager-Water Treatment Chemical Sales And Service BWT/CWT/WWT to join our team! Responsibilities will include managing existing accounts, promotion and sales of chemical solutions to new and existing customers and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Champion WTI Values & Organization Pride
- Champion Operational Excellence and Effective Communication
- Make Sound Decisions
- Embrace Coaching and Accountability
- Foster a Positive Work Environment
- Value Diverse People and Perspectives
- Embrace Personal Development
- Exhibit a Positive Attitude
- Follow a training schedule
- Manage and grow sales in their immediate geography
- Manage existing customer base to WTI standards
- Inventory management, service reports, fostering good personal relationships with all necessary customer employees, and any other practices that aid in retaining existing customers
- Identify new prospects, make direct calls, and close new business
- Continuously improve technical/product knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending departmental and training meetings
- Achieve sales and profit goals established at DOH within flexible expectations depending on experience in the industry
- Maintain accounts effectively providing written Service Reports and any necessary documentation to promote effective communication
- Maintain sufficient customer files and or records as necessary in an organized and efficient manner
- Use PPE as needed or required
- A Bachelor of Science in Chemistry preferred
- Experience in BWT/CWT and WWT operations sufficient to provide effective solutions preferred but not required
- Self-starter, sales driven and goal oriented
- Outside sales experience
Get fresh Water Treatment Chemical Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.