Job Purpose: Supports company operations by maintaining vending equipment in-house and at customer locations through activities related to equipment repair and preparation. Supports company growth and profitability goals. Training provided by us!
· Assist in preparation of equipment for installation; coordinate with sales, routes and front office to provide for customer guidelines and information.
· Assist in tracking complete and accurate records of equipment owned and managed.
· Compile information and records to prepare purchase orders for procurement of equipment, parts and supplies. Searches inventory records or warehouse to determine if material on hand is in sufficient quantity.
· Respond to service calls, regular equipment maintenance and customer needs to secure customer satisfaction and profitability. Balance customer needs and priorities with respect to timing, food safety, mileage, profitability.
· While on location observe and report route/customer conditions, relationships and market conditions.
· Maintain company property such as truck, parts carried, uniform, keys, etc.
· Implement company policies by following and enforcing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
· Comply with all food handling/safety requirements and guidelines; monitor all product for compliance with guidelines and safety requirements.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service and Satisfaction, Adopting Standards, Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Building Relationships, Initiative, Customer Focus, Basic Computer Skills, Physical Lifting Requirement up to 40 lbs. and Moving/Manipulating up to 500 lbs.