Restoration Lead and Technicians - Water/Fire/Mold - Full-time
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Job Details – Restoration Lead and Technician Positions – Full-time
Restoration Lead: $26 - $32 an hour
Technicians: $22 - $24 an hour
Restoration: Two years for Restoration Lead position
Required for Both Positions
Construction: General construction and demolition knowledge
Valid Driver’s License
Background & MVR: Must be willing to submit to a MVR and National Criminal Background Check
- Health / Dental Benefits – 50% Employer Paid
- Employer Provided Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Employer Provided Uniforms, Safety Equipment & PPE
- Tool Assistance Purchase Program
- Employee Recognition Program – Including Cash, Prizes & Gift Cards
- Total Worker Health Certified Workplace
- Employer Match 401K after 1 year
- On Call Bonus and Incentive Program
Full Job Description
PST is looking to add an additional Restoration Team to our growing company. The Restoration Lead and Technicians are the first response to Residential and Commercial properties experiencing water and fire loss. Accountability, pride in work, honesty and sensitivity regarding confidential information is a must! We are looking for driven, detail-oriented candidates to fill these roles. PST is a full-service maintenance, restoration, and construction company serving multi-family communities throughout Denver Metro for 19 years and we are rapidly growing! We are searching for hard-working, enthusiastic candidates to grow with us!
- Water extraction and mitigation
- Microbial remediation
- Fire and smoke restoration
- Structural board-up and site stabilization
- Content pack-out, inventory, cleaning, and storage
- Equipment set-up, monitoring and removal
- Ability to lift 60-90lbs
- Participation in on call rotation, after hours and weekends
- Desire to improve technical knowledge and pursue industry certifications
Water Extraction Team and Property Solutions Team provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Water Extraction TeamDenver, CO
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.