UX Designer - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
WATCHBOX is looking to hire a UX Designer to our help lead our team. As the UX Designer, you’ll work on designs that will help create the best websites for selling luxury watches. You’ll partner with stakeholders and other members of the web team, such as the Product Manager, Engineers, and the Creative and Marketing teams to design new experiences and evolve existing ones to enhance our user experience. We’re looking for an enthusiastic problem solver and strategic design thinker who wants to create new journeys and build amazing products for our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate with the team to look for problem-solving opportunities and create intuitive and mobile-first solutions across both web and mobile applications
- Evolve our design language and maintain a cohesive design library
- Take ownership of the end-to-end design process from brainstorming to implementation
- Develop user flows, wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes to communicate user flow and interactions
- Present, communicate, and defend designs clearly
- Further iterate on designs based on team and user feedback, business requirements, and learnings found in surveys and A/B testing
- Create animations and define motion patterns to enhance interactions and provide a sense of surprise and delight
- QA designs and demonstrates a sharp eye for detail as you help bring designs to live
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in the user experience discipline and a solid understanding of all relevant methodologies such as: persona creation, consumer journey mapping, ecosystems, competitive audits, stakeholder/user interviews, wireframes, usability testing, etc.
- History of collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- Highly proficient in Figma, After Effects, or similar tools
- A strong understanding of technical constraints and limitations in designing for the web
- A portfolio showcasing your amazing work
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit, as well as a desire to work on a small and ambitious team.
- Experience designing for e-commerce.
- All in-office staff is required to be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience communicating the strategic vision of new designs to leadership teams
- Experience working in a high-growth organization
Benefits offered include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, and Supplemental Insurance.
Govberg/WatchBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
BusinessView all jobs at WatchBox Global