Class A CDL Pump Truck Drivers- Immediate Openings
Is OTR driving taking a toll on you and the people you love? Would you like to begin and end your day in the same city each day? Are you tired of feeling trapped in the cab of a truck?
We are a growing wastewater management company based in Houston, TX that offers its employees a company culture focused on customer service, continuous improvement, respect, safety, compliance, and honesty.
The Company: Waste Resource Management, Inc (WRM) is a rapidly growing organization with operations in TX, FL, IL, and NV. WRM provides wastewater transportation and disposal solutions to its customers and is committed to customer service and the institution of “Green” initiatives.
- Our mission is dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations through continuous interaction and improvement with our customers and employees.
- We place the safety of our employees, communities and the environment ahead of all other priorities.
The Position: WRM has immediate openings for Class A CDL drivers to run vacuum trucks on local routes. Vacuum truck experience is not required. We are seeking safe drivers who are comfortable driving in urban settings and able to operate vehicles efficiently.
A WRM driver enjoys consistent work that is not subject to weather or most economic fluctuations. Most of our shifts run Monday through Friday with occasional weekends. Shifts will vary, based on the needs of our customers. Regardless, WRM drivers get to go home after every shift!
Why Should You Apply?
· Competitive industry compensation
· Overtime available
· Excellent comprehensive benefits including generous employer 401K match
· Paid Company Holidays
· Paid Vacation & Sick time
· Collaborative teams working toward a common goal
· Environmentally conscious company
· Local routes
· Periodic activity to break-up drive-time
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Class A CDL with tanker endorsement (Company assistance available to candidates without their endorsement)
· Must be able to drive a manual transmission
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. multiple times, daily
· Must satisfy DOT background check and drug screen criteria
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions*
We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.