Wassco LLC Waverly, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Wassco LLC is seeking a dependable, self-motivated Maintenance Technician!
We pride ourselves in the quality living experience we provide to our residents and therefore are considering individuals with demonstrated abilities in the areas of multifamily property maintenance and preventative maintenance.
The Maintenance Technician will diagnose and perform major, minor and routine maintenance/repairs as well as provide exceptional customer service to the our Residents.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light carpentry, electrical, plumbing & HVAC
- Diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance/repair in a timely and professional manner.
- Complete all maintenance requests within the companies standards.
- Prepare apartments to "make ready" status.
- Schedule & preform preventative maintenance tasks.
- Promote good public relations with residents, co-workers, vendors and company staff.
- Inspect & make repairs to the exterior of the property.
- Perform building and common area upkeep on a daily basis in accordance with company standards.
- Perform effective emergency maintenance (after hours) as required.
- High School Education or Trade School required.
- Knowledge of appliance repair, light carpentry, plumbing, and electrical.
- HVAC certification is desired.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record.
- No criminal history.
Hours of work: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Must be available for rotating after hours emergency service.
Benefits include: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays & Vacation
$18.50 - $26.00 hourly (wage will vary based on experience & certifications) + BONUSES!
Wassco LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
120 College Park Circle LincolnWaverly, NE
Real EstateView all jobs at Wassco LLC