Our Customer Service Lead interacts with current and new customers by answering calls along with responding to customer ordering and delivery questions by phone and email daily - Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure top rated customer satisfaction.
Strongly prefer - ****2 full years**** experience in customer service or customer facing administration
Must Have - ****You must demonstrate how you will create "raving" fans for our service****
This role is to ensure excellent customer service and maintain high customer loyalty.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's issues; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem along with following up to ensure customers are happy
- Maintain accurate accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Manage incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Go the extra mile to engage our great customers
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Able to work full time
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- ****Prior Customer Service Required****
- ****References Required****
- ****College Degree Preferred****
Washingtons Green Grocer
Why Work Here?
Work with a great team and tons of "Happy" customers!!