DIRECTOR, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Washington Spirit Falls Church, VA
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Falls Church, VA
Expired: June 21, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Business Intelligence will be the primary champion of data in the organization. This role will advise on sales strategy for ticketing and partnerships, support marketing campaigns, and oversee cross-vertical reporting and analytics. The Director's vertical includes oversight of the organization's data tools, including CRM, data visualization software, and other reporting. Ultimately, this role will be pushing the entire organization to operate more efficiently and strategically, and to grow the lifetime value of its customers.
- Develop organizational reporting, analysis, and fan segmentation
- Support the Sales team in analyzing, implementing, and improving ticketing revenues by optimizing lead generation, analyzing existing data, and developing dynamic pricing
- Facilitate vetting of and negotiation with key third-party vendors
- Collaborate with Corporate Partnerships on building strategy around lead identification, fan insights, brand and category strategy, and developing impactful partner proposals
- Work with Finance and Stadium Operations teams to reduce costs and increase profit by maximizing operational efficiencies and supporting revenue-generating activities
- Work with executive team to develop and implement an analytics strategy to improve efficiency and enhance fan experience
- Oversee CRM functionality and data warehouse development along with other technical tools or software
- Optimize BI technology stack while implementing best practices from across the analytics industry
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate service team to achieve goals
- Demonstrated organization and analytical skills
- Demonstrated organizational leadership
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 5-7 years in data analysis roles
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Business Administration, Statistics, or other related field
- In lieu of degree, 7-10 years' experience
- Management experience preferred but not required
- Sports experience preferred but not required
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis tools such as Excel, SQL
- Advanced modeling skills; modeling languages (R/Python) a plus
- Proficiency in data visualization and presentation tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerPoint)
- Advanced project and team management skills
- Must have the ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
- Must possess strong communication skills; must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong, active listening skills
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole
- Must be able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Washington SpiritFalls Church, VA
TechnologyView All Washington Spirit Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.