- Posted: over a month ago
Washington Generators has been serving the residents and businesses of the PNW for over 10 years! Our team of professional pride ourselves with honest quality work, and our ability to provide exemplary customer service. We value working together as a team to ensure a positive customer experience.
Why Choose Washington Generators?
- Highly competitive pay
- Advancement opportunities
- Health (95% covered by employer), Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid Vacation and Time off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k with 4% company match
- Training Reimbursement
Pay Scale: $65K - $80K/yr
Work Hours: Monday - Friday; 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Extensive knowledge of general financial accounting and cost accounting.
- Understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Highly proficient with accounting software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- QuickBooks experience
- 5+ years of accounting experience
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs general cost accounting and other related duties in the accounting department.
- Prepares periodic (monthly) balance sheets, income statements, and profit and loss statements.
- Maintains the general ledger.
- Codes invoices, sets up new accounts, reconciles accounts, and closes the monthly books.
- Payroll and Benefits Administrator
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Reconciles customer accounts and manages accounts receivable collections.
- Verifies payment of invoices associated with accounts payable and ensures payments are charged to the appropriate accounts.
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Files required tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies.
- As appropriate, coordinates with software vendor to maintain accounting software system; recommends updates to enhance the accounting software.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Opportunity to grow team, manage others as the company and role grows.
Washington Generators LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Washington Generators LLC