Washington DC Economic Partnership Washington, DC
- Posted: 26 days ago
- $45,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
At the Washington, DC Economic Partnership (WDCEP), the Operations Associate is a full-time position responsible for the operations of the front office and providing support to the Director, People and Operations in completing clerical and administrative tasks related to the functionality of the organization.
The Operations Associate will be responsible for the following areas of work:
· Greet and welcome visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
· Schedule meetings and maintain calendars as needed.
· Order and organize supplies, file paperwork, recycles, etc.
· Maintain and replenish inventory and office supplies.
· Maintain the upkeep of office equipment including computers, copier, fax, telephones, etc.
· Assist with preparing documents for Board meetings, trainings, and other meetings
· Assist with securing locations for conferences, trainings and special events
· Assist with coordinating volunteers and vendors for special events.
· Schedule event and meeting travel for management and staff, as needed.
· Assist with communicating with property manager/process maintenance requests.
· Draft bi-monthly board meeting minutes for President & CEO and board approval.
· Provide comprehensive admin support to Director, People and Operations.
· Organize and maintain front office space, lobby, conference rooms, kitchen, production room, and other public space in office.
· Assist with Account Receivable and Account Payable processes
· Assist with organizing backup and materials for Grant reporting
Meeting/Conference Services Management
· Coordinate meeting booking, cancellation, and postponement orders for conference room rentals.
· Plan and coordinate all activities to successfully execute meetings and conferences, including being the key contact for third party vendors.
· Obtain Pepco Conference Room request orders, book meeting rooms and send confirmations to clients.
· Process and set up all other additional requests such as room set-up, catering needs and audio-visual device requirements.
· Prepare, print and collate necessary meeting documents, name tents, etc.
· Assist in marketing efforts of conference room rental.
· Assist with registration and invitations for all WDCEP events.
· Track registration and make calls as necessary to ensure high turnout.
· Assist overseeing registration desk at all WDCEP events.
· Assist with collection of registration fees for all events.
· Input registrants into SharePoint after program.
· Assist with program follow up tasks, as needed.
· Perform other related duties as needed
Skills/Preferred Qualifications: Strong Writing Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication, Account Payable and Account Receivable Experience preferred.
The successful candidate is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date.
While the Partnership is currently operating under a hybrid model of remote and in-person work, this position is required to be onsite at the office as needed.
Annual Salary of $45,000-$50,000 (depending on qualifications)
Competitive benefits (e.g. health, dental, 401k, life, gym membership)
To apply: please email your cover letter and resume to the Director, People and Operations, Jonathon Koudelka.
WDCEP is an equal opportunity employer.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
A nonprofit, public-private organization, WDCEP works to cultivate the tools, infrastructure, workforce, accessibility and climate needed for your D.C. business to flourish. We are a leading resource for doing business in D.C.
Washington DC Economic Partnership
The District of Columbia is a global business capital with one of the fastest-growing and most exciting economies in the U.S., and the Washington DC Economic Partnership is at its very core. A nonprofit, public-private organization, WDCEP works to cultivate the tools, infrastructure, workforce, accessibility and climate needed for your D.C. business to flourish. We are a leading resource for doing business in D.C.
1495 F StreetWashington, DC