Residential Manager - Arioli
Washington County Mental Health Services Barre, VT
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a reliable, responsible, dedicated individual to join and assist a team committed to providing quality services to individuals with developmental disabilities, intellectual disability, autism and/or other pervasive developmental disorders within a Level III community residence.
The Residential Manager oversees day to day operations, provides leadership, guidance, and support to all team members. Additionally, this position provides case management services which include facilitating and assisting individuals and teams in developing a compliment of services that will meet the ever-changing supports of the individual or family being served.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to the Residential Support Specialists (RSS).
- Scheduling of staff within 24/7 program to include coordinating coverage during support staff time off (e.g. vacations and sick time).
- Participate in the recruitment, interview, and selection process for Residential Support Specialists.
- Provide training and supervision to RSS to include regular staff meetings.
- Assure that all team members are aware of and complete delegated responsibilities as required.
- Mediate and maintain objective viewpoint when dealing with situational difficulties and assist in reaching a resolution.
- Assure communication with all team members by disseminating information and when necessary acting as a liaison between team members and other providers.
- Assuring compliance with licensing/medical guidelines.
- Providing mentoring of appropriate activities in the home and community.
- Oversee home maintenance and purchasing.
- Attending medical appointments as needed.
- Develop services and coordinate the implementation of the Individual Service Agreement (ISA), strongly fostering self-determination for each individual.
- Assure that the ISA is a working document that supports the individual in obtaining goals and services. Further, that it meets all technical compliance requirements as outlines by the Division of Disability and Aging Services.
- Coordinate and attend staff and/or Developmental Home Provider meetings/ visits and trainings to monitor changing needs and expand skill of support providers in specific areas as needed.
- Assure accountability by adhering to the financial and service parameters as set forth in Medicaid Waiver or through targeted case management.
- Provide coordination and aid in emergency situations when assigned. On-call coverage is expected.
- Attend approved trainings, in-services, and/or conferences to assure professional growth.
- Adhere to all Washington County Mental Health Services policies and procedures.
- Assist with lifting and transfer of clients as determined by their physical needs.
- Additional duties as required or assigned by your supervisor.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous medical, dental, vision, life, and accident insurance – WCMHS covers 82.5 – 92% of premium costs.
- Matching 403(b) – match begins at 4.25% and increases based on years of service.
- Employee assistance plan.
- Generous sick and vacation accruals. Full- and part-time regular positions receive 12 days’ vacation and 12 days sick time annually - prorated based on standard hours.
- 12.5 paid holidays annually.
- Mileage reimbursement for agency related travel.
- Fun and engaging environment and the ability to give back to the local community.
QUALIFICATIONS: QDDP status preferred. Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, and supervisory/leadership experience. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Possession of a driver’s license, excellent driving record and access to a safe, reliable, insured vehicle are required.
Powered by JazzHR
Washington County Mental Health Services
Personal CareView all jobs at Washington County Mental Health Services