Outside Sales Representative - Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a sales rep with construction experience to join our reputable team at Washington Air Compressor Rental Co.! Our company is growing and we need new outside sales representatives to help maintain our current accounts as well as seek out new business. This position will cover a territory in the Frederick/Washington, MD counties but will report to the Frederick, MD location. Below are the responsibilities and skills necessary for this position. We are looking to hire new representatives immediately.
- Must have knowledge of a wide variety of construction equipment and experience in the construction field.
- Communication is critical to be successful. All sales representative must be able to respond to the customer and management needs whenever it is necessary. Thus, the sales representative must continuously monitor their telephone, text and e mail 365 days a year during and after normal business hours.
- Actively pursue all rental and sales opportunities in a defined geographic territory. Cold calling is essential in discovering opportunities and new customers.
- Respond to customers’ inquiries, questions or complaints regarding products, service, billing issues and deliveries.
- Complies lists of prospective customers from sales leads, construction reports, trade shows, business association events, internet and social media sources and supply information too Washington Air Compressor Rental Co.
- Coordinates all rental opportunities with branch personnel following policies and procedures to expedite and ensure correct billing and the proper delivery information regarding rentals.
- Provide credit information to set up new accounts in assigned territory.
- Attend all trade shows and business association events when required.
- Overcomes customer objections and issues by responding, according to company polices, within the corporate framework and assigned departments.
- Obtain budgetary goals in assigned territory.
- Display professionalism, integrity and pride in representing Washington Air Compressor Co.
- All sales representative will report to the Vice President of Sales or Sales Manager for guidance and direction on global issues.
- All sales representatives will work with Branch managers in coordinating rentals in their territories.
- All Sales representatives will follow the chain of command to resolve any internal issues.
Hours of Operations:
Monday- Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00PM
Washington Air Compressor Rental Co.Why Work Here?
Great Owners with potential for a lot of future growth!
Washington Air Compressor Rental Co. is an 91 year old family owned business whose core business is renting and selling construction equipment. Washington Air Compressor is looking for a self-starter, highly motivated person who can work independently while maintaining the team environment in a competitive market. The successful applicant must have a desire to succeed, strong relationship building techniques and closing skills. Must be able to sell value, yourself and have consulting skills to overcome price objections. Be highly trainable and have a minimum of 10 years of experience. Computer skills are essential. Knowledge of construction equipment, durable goods, heavy machinery, building products or any other mechanical products is helpful but not required. Hours of Operations: Monday- Friday between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00PM
BusinessView all jobs at Washington Air Compressor Rental Co.