- Posted: over a month ago
About Washington Accounting Services Inc.
1. Individuals and businesses are overpaying in taxes by filing returns that don’t reflect their facts & circumstances.
2. Individuals and businesses can make smarter tax decisions and save money on taxes if they know applicable strategies to their situation and implement them.
In combining our accounting and tax industry knowledge, we are focusing on the providing the following solutions:
1. Knowledge - Help users discover and implement strategies that are applicable to their facts and circumstances to save money on taxes.
2. Accuracy - Give individuals and businesses an accurate calculation of how much tax they owe based on their facts and circumstances.
3. Speed - Make the experience incredible by helping individuals and businesses obtain the most savings possible, based on their specific needs applicable to their situation, today.
1. Small Business Owners - Today, our customer base is made up of hundreds of hard working business owners who are looking to get additional help navigating the complexity of taxes as they continue to scale their businesses.
2. High Net Worth Individuals - We also help our clients who may not necessarily own a business but want to find was to growth their wealth and understand how to properly navigate their taxes
3. Our Team Members - We have over 5 full-time team members who we need to keep up to date on all tax legislation changes and provide helpful insight to our clients.
Washington Accounting Services Inc. is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing professional services remote team!
Our firm services hundreds of small business owners and high net worth individuals across multiple advisory offering including Tax Planning, Tax Implementation, and Chief Financial Officer services. Unlike most tax firms focused on compliance, Washington Accounting Services Incl helps our clients proactively implement strategies that save them money on taxes and help build a stronger financial future..
Interested in learning more about what you will do here? Keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Develop a strong understanding of campaign performance across all paid social/digital display channels
- Develop a strong understanding of campaign performance across all organic social/digital display channels
- Meet with key stakeholders to understand our client base and determine what has and has not been working from an acquisition perspective.
- Meet with key stakeholders to understand our client base and determine what has and has not been working from an expansion perspective.
- Identify and prioritize key initiatives to optimize current marketing state
- Take over fully all marketing activities including
- Content creation and development
- Funnel optimization
- Funnel and campaign creation
- Metric reporting and analysis
- Maintain or slightly improve conversion metrics across each active marketing funnel
- Maintain or slightly improve website SEO alongside content creation for both paid and organic campaigns.
90 Days and Beyond
- Innovate beyond current marketing funnels with the introduction of new acquisition campaigns to test out
- Properly allocate budget to test campaigns while maintaining current key metrics.
- Implement lead scoring model to help drive up lead qualification and conversion.
- Grow new leads and conversions month over month while maintaining a reasonable average customer acquisition cost as defined by the firm owner.
- Consider the CY and FY hiring plan for marketing department
- Determine key budget and metrics needed to be hit in order to grow the department and maintain a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates to bring on, as soon as the goals have been hit.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 3+ years of relevant experience, the ideal candidate will have a combination of performance marketing (paid social / display / organic) with exposure to professional services industry
- Demonstrated success in architecting and executing sophisticated full funnel display/paid social campaigns
- Ability to extract meaningful insights from data and translate them to inform decision-making; experience with A/B or multivariate testing
- Outstanding communication, project management and collaboration skills with the ability to work with both technical and business teams
- Experience initiating and driving strategic, cross-functional projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong proficiency in and extensive hands-on experience managing campaigns within Facebook ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Organic, LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Organic, Email Newsletters, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Systems, or a related Marketing area
What You'll Love About Us
Our mission is to provide exceptional financial and professional services while maintaining the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.
If you’ve got passion and enthusiasm for helping people navigate the complexity of the tax world and a desire to come to a fast-growing professional services company to make an impact, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
Washington Accounting Services Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?