The purpose of Inside Sales/Service Manager is to resolve customer questions and offer solutions of Harrell’s products and services by providing customer service support. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
Duties and responsibilities
You will assist customers and service technicians in purchasing needed parts and supplies.
- Promote and sell company products and services to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for supporting the service department and assists with entering service tickets for billing.
- Supplies Service Technicians with parts and solutions as required.
- Verifies inbound shipments and placing stock order in their proper locations.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Shipping and receiving of parts, equipment and solutions.
- Places inventory orders, product and maintains inventory levels as needed
- Assists in taking inventory.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Follow attendance policy.
- Manage and supervise service technicians.
- Investigate customer issues and design appropriate solutions.
- Record expenses and submit expense reports for reimbursement by Harrell’s Car Wash Systems.
- Lead and oversee service and inside sales staff, including hiring, developing training plans and completing evaluations ensuring alignment with the goals and objectives of organization.
- All other duties as assigned
Inside Sales/ Service Manager duties include but are not limited to these responsibilities and subject to change and revision as needs arise.
- 5 years of management/supervisory experience
- Knowledge of operations and other warehouse machinery
- Use of windows based programs
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or other related field
- Excel at building client relationships
- Ability to work with retail customers and technicians
- Knowledge of supply management
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ability to use manufacturer catalogs to determine customer/technician needs
- Controls files, reference books, and other paperwork at the parts counter
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Reporting skills
- Results driven
- Ability to assist in warehouse
- Concern for a work-safety environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Electronics troubleshooting
- Ability to use good judgement
- Analyzes information
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Typically in an office manner
Visiting job sites or other affiliated locations may be required
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Comply with uniform requirements per company guidelines.
- The employee must be willing and able to work long hours, as necessary.
- Lift and movement of sometimes parts and equipment up to 75 pounds in weight, work bent over, stopping, kneeling, or crouching sometimes.
- Work throughout the week, out of town and stay overnight, if required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
Our background in car wash ownership gives us a unique perspective to help you succeed. Unlike other distributors, we know first-hand what you need, and are ready and able to get the job done. From start to finish, WashTech provides every service you need to get your cash wash up and keep it running smoothly. Whether it's your first car wash or your next one, we'll give you professional service you can count on.
WashTech A Harrell's Car Wash Systems CompanyWashTech a Harrell's Car Wash Systems Company was founded over 40 years ago, we provide a unique, 360-degree experience for investors and continued service for car wash owners. Harrell's started from humble beginnings as a car wash, and has expanded to become the leading distributor in Iowa, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, New York, Maine, Virginia, W. Virginia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., and New Jersey. Our background in car wash ownership gives us a unique perspective to help you succeed. Unlike other distributors, we know first-hand what you need, and are ready and able to get the job done. From start to finish, WashTech provides every service you need to get your cash wash up and keep it running smoothly. Whether it's your first car wash or your next one, we'll give you professional service you can count on. www.washtechinc.com/