We seek an enthusiastic, mechanically inclined, mature, self-motivated team player to service state of the art car wash systems in Baltimore and surrounding areas.
The right candidate will be servicing the most industry leading equipment in the market place today. You'll be servicing many different types of car wash systems from a basic do it your self-hand wash bay to computer controlled in bay automatics and conveyorized tunnel washes and all the support components that goes along with them.
Must have a good driving record. excellent time management, interpersonal skills and a professional appearance are essential. State Wide travel and overnight stay at times. No car wash experience is necessary. We will train the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Repairs all components of a complete car wash. This includes, under-floor heating, water softeners, boilers, reverse osmosis units and equipment for automated and manual bays.
- Maintain, repair, and identify potential problems throughout the job.
- Troubleshoot and repair various electrical components and fluid transfer components.
- Maintain a service truck, tool inventory, parts inventory and general up-keep of vehicle. Harrell’s supplies the truck and tool inventory.
- Record expenses and submit expense reports for reimbursement by Harrell’s Car Wash Systems.
- Handles routine and non-routine assignments. Communicates with customers regarding any repairs.
Service Technician duties include but are not limited to these responsibilities.
- Electromechanical experience including pneumatics and 3 phase electric
- Excel at building client relationships
- Reporting skills
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Supply management
- Analyzes information
- Ability to use good judgment
- Equipment maintenance
- Quality focus
- Results driven
- Language Skills - Ability to read and interpret technical manuals, diagrams of equipment, and ability to respond to common problems and/or complaints from customers.
- Driver’s License
- Ability to diagnose, clear and repair facility troubles.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to read and calculate standard increments of measure, and apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have an understanding of electrical and plumbing along with an ability to troubleshoot their different components.
- competitive wages
- medical insurance
- life insurance
- paid vacation
- paid holidays
- profit sharing
- company furnished vehicle
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- The employee must be willing and able to drive long distances to jobs as well as work long hours, if required.
- Lift and move heavy equipment, work from ladders, work bent over, stooping, kneeling or crouching.
- Tolerate extreme heat and/or extreme cold.
- Work throughout the week, out of town and stay overnight, if required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
WashTech has the best technicians in the industry, if you want to be part of the best Team, apply today.