Wasatch Rx is an expanding wholesale pharmaceutical company located in Sandy, Utah. We supply various medical facilities with their pharmaceutical needs.
We have an immediate opening for a full time Sales Support. This position will provide important administrative support through sourcing of product and other administrative duties to maintain appropriate product inventory levels for our sales team.
- Job Type: Full Time, 40 hours/week
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (6:00 AM – 2:30 PM or 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
- Pay: $15.00/hour (DOE)
- Full Time Benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k (6% Match) & Profit-Sharing Retirement Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Product Sourcing via Online Searches
- Some Customer Service Support (phone and email)
- Place Product Orders (online and by phone)
- Verify Product Order Records
- Coordinate Delivery of Product
- Organize Incoming Product Records
- Extensive Online Research Required
- Extensive Data Entry Required
- Other Project-Based Work as Assigned
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service or a customer-oriented role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Google Docs
- Adaptive to learning new computer systems quickly
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced, high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to work independently, with limited direct supervision
- Ability to organize and prioritize varied tasks and follow instructions
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills (phone, email and instant messenger)
- High School diploma
- 2 or more years Administrative/Clerical experience
- 2 or more years Pharmacy experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
To apply please submit a resume to Wasatch Rx Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check and drug screen.
Why Work Here?Wasatch Rx is a grass roots small company with a fun open office environment, great team, stellar benefits, and down to earth CEO. We help hospitals and pharmacies locate popular items that they need for their businesses and their patients (everything from facial masks, diabetic test strips, animal prescriptions, etc). Please apply if you are interested in being part of this awesome team!
Great coworkers, affordable and excellent medical insurance, brand new office, and catered lunch every Monday!