SEEKING PROJECT MANAGER FOR RETAIL/COMMERCIAL GENERAL CONTRACTOR
A multi-tasking managerial role encompassing a minimum of 5 years construction management experience working for a general contractor with a strong concentration on managing retail, tenant improvement, restaurant, warehouse, retail strip centers, and/or ground up.
- Estimating, purchasing, scheduling, quality control and safety, projects completed on time and within budget.
- Business development-procuring work.
- Building and sustaining relationships with national retail clients and subcontractors alike.
- Maintaining client satisfaction, and enhancing the company's overall image.
- Fundamentally, networking with retail executives, developers, architects, engineers, etc. to generate leads for the company.
- Must be proficient at Microsoft Excel and word - intermediate or advance level is required.
- Must be able to create and maintain reports and forms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment are imperative.
- Must be a self-starter, highly adaptable to the environment and demanding job requirements, very flexible with strong teamwork mindset, positive attitude and willingness to contribute his/her talents to strengthen the culture of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Science, Construction Management, or similar preferred, but not required.