- Posted: over a month ago
- $30,000 to $40,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, vision,
We are seeking a Trucking Dispatcher to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Scheduling drivers to make freight deliveries or collect shipments and packages.
- Planning pre-determined routes and accommodating route changes as needed.
- Preparing dispatch documents, as well as generating freight bills and invoices.
- Maintaining records of dispatched calls, driver routes, route changes, as well as delivery and pickup times.
- Keeping track of transportation regulations and laws to ensure that truck drivers comply.
- Reviewing drivers’ logs, including dispatched calls and arrival times.
- Monitoring truck repairs and maintenance schedules.
- Logging customer shipping schedules and complaints.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Warton Morris IncWhy Work Here?
Awesome CEO, Great work environment, friendly staff, work from anywhere, performance based pay increases
Family Owned Business With Room For Growth and Bonus Opportunities for Helping to Grow The business.
2717 Commercial Center BoulevardHouston, TX
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Warton Morris Inc