- Assesses patient health problems and needs, develops and implements nursing care plans, and maintains medical records.
- Maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administers medications to patients and monitors patients for reactions or side effects.
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors, records, and reports symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Modifies patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Monitors all aspects of patient care.
- Prepares patients for and assists with examinations or treatments.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate's degree in nursing
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orienation
- Active listening
- Social perceptiveness
Warsan Adult Family Home LLC
Why Work Here?
High pay, great environment, full-time and part-time, daytime and nighttime