Warrior Wraps is seeking a talented graphics designer. Experience in vehicle wraps, building wraps, hotel and casino graphics, billboards, large format, ect a plus!!!
Additional duties include:
- Collaborate on and create graphics as well as preparing files for production.
- Deliver graphic solutions which exceed clients' expectations for innovation, creativity, understanding and budget.
- Collaborate with art directors and content directors to create visuals and with in-house production and services clients to make those visuals a reality.
- Consistently expand knowledge of software, techniques and trends in graphic design and production.
- Maintain workflow in support of various concurrent projects, in concert with internal staff, client contacts and co-workers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience as a graphics designer, writer or creative and/or similar role in corporate communications, agency or production environment.
- A keen eye for detail, writing ability, along with high standards of graphics and design are a must.
- Must have a great grasp on design software; Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint and Acrobat, as well as a thorough understanding of all MS Office programs. Audio, video and 3D software are a PLUS!
- Enthusiastic, positive and customer service oriented attitude.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced high-pressure environment.
- Diplomacy and tact in challenging situations and in dealing with many personality types and working styles.
- Must have an agile and creative mind and have refined aesthetic sensibilities.
- Entrepreneurial in attitude and problem solving.