IT Support Technician
- Posted: 13 days ago
At Warrior Insurance Network, our employees are our biggest asset! It is our mission to attract and retain intelligent, motivated, ethical employees who strive for excellence and growth, and to keep those employees happy and engaged. We provide the tools and the support our employees need to grow both professionally and personally. We encourage self-improvement and celebrate success by rewarding ideas and results. We realize the strength of teamwork and its ability to join individuals together and push and pull each other, with a synergy that can only be found in groups of good people sharing ideas. Join in on the excitement and become part of our thriving organization!
We are seeking the ideal candidate to join our team in an IT Support Technician role. They will perform PC Support, basic systems administration, network security, user account management, wireless network management, documentation. Providing IT-related information and guidance to all users throughout the Organization, the IT Support Technician will resolve any trouble tickets relating to technical difficulties with hardware and software. The IT Support Technician will assist with installing, repairing, monitoring and maintaining all PC equipment, including printers, and communication equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the IT Support Technician, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot all desktop/laptop/network/phone issues.
- Maintain an inventory of hardware and software.
- Manage the corporate network including servers and workstations.
- Monitoring the servers for hardware/software performance issues.
- Plan and coordinate upgrades, patches and new corporate technologies.
- Monitor daily and weekly backups.
- Install and maintain Multifunction printers
- Serve as in-house Microsoft software resource for Microsoft operating systems and applications, including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Certifications and 1-2 years' experience preferred.
- Desktop deployment and support skills for Windows 10 desktops/laptops.
- Familiarity with network and endpoint monitoring software.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery tools.
- Familiarity with firewalls, wireless access points and managed switches.
- Phone system and cabling experience.
- Printer management and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with setting up Microsoft based systems, support mechanisms, and architectures.
- Server support skills for Windows Server 2012+.
- Solid network analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Exchange Server/Microsoft 365 integration and management.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate status of tasks and changes (daily, progresses, and milestones).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage overall workload.
- Must be comfortable working in a small, fast moving environment and willing to step up and take responsibility for their deliverables.
- A self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have keen attention to detail and quality of work.
- Effective organization skills, with the ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate and interact with a diverse group of perspectives.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Warrior Insurance Network provides a competitive benefits package to all full- time employees. Following are some of the perks Warrior Insurance Network employees receive:
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Schedules
- Hybrid Remote/In-Office Flexibility Available
- Commitment to your Training & Development
- Medical and Dental
- Telemedicine Benefit
- 401k with a generous company match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement Training Programs
- Wellness Program
- Fun company sponsored events
- And so much more!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Warrior Insurance Network
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?