Our Sports & Marketing Reps's know what our customers want and deliver it. We hear and sense customer needs and keep our fellow team members informed. We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We are strong team players with a commitment to continuous learning. We provide quality service and products to our customers.
· OUTSTANDING Customer Service priority
· Teamwork Oriented
· One on one sales based interaction with customers
· Meeting or exceeding customer service and new account goals
· Become familiar with product information understanding features and benefits of your product
· Commitment to building customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and the maintenance of a client file
· Demonstrate knowledge of products and services and use this knowledge to establish customer loyalty.
· Bonus Incentives
· Receive thorough training on our clients products and services as well as successful sales techniques unique to our industry
· We provide you with the resources you will need to be successful, including technologies and constant support
· We are committed to our teams and actively promote from within-all current managers have been promoted from within from sales rep positions. Advancement is available for qualified candidates.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Excellent persuasion skills
· Ability to learn quickly
· Strong time-management and multitasking skills
· Advancement and compensation are based on performance
No experience is necessary, though backgrounds in the following are preferred: athletics, sports, sports management, sports marketing, sales, football, hockey, basketball, baseball, lacrosse, rugby, soccer, competition, competitive, coaching, training, teaching, team building, team captain, fraternity, leadership, public speaking, exciting, travel, vacation, traveling, travel agent, outside sales, inside sales, customer service, bartending, bartender, restaurant, restaurant server, restaurant management, retail, philanthropy, fundraising, camping, camp counselor, sports training, fitness, personal trainer, health and wellness, body building, nutrition, gym, gym membership, membership sales, recruiting, recruitment, team management, swimming, track and field, cross country, volleyball, diving, NCAA, college sports, varsity athletics, varsity sports, college athlete, college athletics, division I, division II, division III, intern, internship, retail, retail management, hotel, hospitality, working out, training, practice, little league, football coach, soccer, soccer coach, eagle scout, boy scout, new grad, december grad, graduate, college graduate, cross fit