CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
Warren Transport, Inc.
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative position is to strengthen and enhance the growth and stability of Warren. Implementation of sound marketing and customer service principles to develop and service customers in accordance with company and department quality, sales, utilization, and profit objectives. Also serving as liaison between the customer and Warren.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
• Promotes and sells Warren service to active, inactive, and potential customers in accordance with company and department quality, sales, utilization, and profit objectives.
• Develops customer relationships at multiple levels.
• Contacts active, inactive, and potential customers to sell Warren services to them through inside sales efforts.
• Identifies and resolves carrier performance issues such as missed loads, late pickups and late loads.
• Responds to customers’ requests for service, providing information, entering load information into computerized system, and negotiate terms and conditions of sales.
• Maintains accurate records, researches and develops accounts, and reports on account activity.
• Communicates with all departments to assess and distribute current information on the development and needs of customers.
• Recognize and track high priority loads and lanes - escalate delays or problem areas as needed.
• Performs other duties, tasks, or responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong sales and negotiation skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Hard-worker with a drive for results who can persevere in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Strong work ethic and sense of integrity; trustworthy.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access.
Warren Transport, Inc.Waterloo, IA
BusinessView All Warren Transport, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.