Warren RECC seeking full-time Plant Accounting Clerk
- Over a month ago
Warren RECC is seeking a detail oriented Plant Accounting Clerk at our Bowling Green, KY office! The candidate will be responsible for assisting the Plant Accounting Specialist with maintenance of plant, equipment, and material records. This position requires a high degree of integrity, pleasant disposition, joy in working with numbers, and must be a good listener.
What you will do in this role:
- Assist with data entry
- Prepare job cost estimates
- Help with billing on projects special jobs
- Assist with fixed asset records
- Aid in semi-annual physical inventory counts
- Prepare journal entries
- Support for the Accounts Payable Specialist
- Assist with annual audits
Requirements for the job:
- Willingness to learn
- Accounting, Business, or Finance major preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Aptitude for mathematics
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Practical experience with a wide variety of accounting activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensated internship
Warren RECC is a not-for-profit, member-owned, distribution electric cooperative who's mission is to make sure our community thrives. At Warren RECC you'll work alongside 160 other hardworking, honest employees who thrive on making a difference in their work and in the communities they serve. If you are interested in working for a company that treats you as an individual with respect and appreciation, prefer a family-like team, and all-around community spirit, consider applying for a position at Warren RECC. Interested? Review the full job description and apply today at www.wrecc.com/employment . All applications must be submitted through our website.
Warren RECC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressBowling Green, KY
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?