Warren Oil has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Worker/CDL Truck Driver for our San Antonio, TX facility
- Fulltime opportunity
- Competitive pay
Warehouse Worker/Truck Driver Duties:
- Receiving/Put-Away: load inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas
- Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers.
- Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment. Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, conduct preoperational checklist/inspection and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods. Must be able to safely operate LPG and electric forklifts.
- Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation
- Operate tractor-trailer combination, including doubles (and triples, where applicable) to and from Company warehouses.
- Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
- Hook/unhook trailers and converter dollies to/from a tractor and/or trailer
- Verify and complete required documentation and reports
- Maintain accurate daily logs
- Comply with hazardous material regulations and procedures
- Load and unload freight as required
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- 1-3 years of experience driving a truck
- Class A CDL
Warren Oil is the largest independent blender and packager of lubricants to the automotive, agriculture, commercial and heavy duty markets in North America. The company operates six manufacturing and packaging facilities, located in North Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Texas, Illinois, and Pennsylvania. Warren Oil markets its lubricants, both conventional and synthetic, domestically and internationally to over forty countries, under the WARREN brand, the LUBRIGUARD brand, the LUBRIGOLD brand and the ITASCA brand. Warren Oil also manufactures and markets private label products for a number of Fortune 500 companies in addition to manufacturing and marketing a full line of automotive and heavy duty chemicals, including anti-freeze and brake fluids, under its proprietary AUTOGUARD brand name.
Warren Oil is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Warren Oil Company, Inc.