- Employed position through Warren Clinic
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (Must become BC within 7 years of completing training)
Reason for Search: (Program growth)
Warren Clinic is the largest physician group in the state with over 80+ locations and over 350+ physicians throughout eastern Oklahoma. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful practice with a large referral network from the Saint Francis Health System. , Our candidate will be the very mission, vision and values we ourselves live by and have a strong commitment to the health and well-being of all they serve.
(Total catchment: 1.9, 2 million with pediatrics at 600,000 which includes NW Arkansas and SE Kansas)
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death &, Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Participation
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Vacation (25 days plus 7 federally recognized holidays)
- Relocation Assistance
- Recruitment Loan
- CME Allowance of up to $5,000 annually
- New graduates and experienced candidates
- Osteopathic and allopathic candidates will be considered
- Pediatric ERCP welcomed, but not required
Michael Pickens, D.O. (Medical Director)
Samuel Leung, M.D.
Molly Brogdon, APRN - CNP
Kayla Mertz, PA
- Pediatrics in the Eastern Oklahoma region.
- Total catchment: 1.9 &ndash, 2 million with pediatrics at 600,000 which includes NW Arkansas and SE Kansas
- Administrative Staff: Clinic Director / Office Supervisor ,
- Advanced Practice Providers: 1 APRN, 1 PA
- Registered Dietitian: 1
- Clinical Assistant (or medical assistants): 4
- Patient Service Representatives: 2
- Location: 6465 South Yale Avenue, Suite 420 - William Building
- Number of exam rooms: 12
- Hours: Mon- Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
- Radiology Suite in office
- The Children's Hospital at Saint Francis
Pediatric Endoscopy Suite:
- Currently have two sets of teams for Pediatric Days
- 1 RN and 1 Scrub Tech per room
- Dedicated Pediatric Pre-Op nurses and Pediatric Recovery nurses
- Two designated rooms for Pediatric GI
- While the physician is in with one team and patient, the next team will bring the next patient into the spare room and get them ready. This model works efficiently for all involved.
- Olympus 190 processors
- (1) 180N scope
- (3) XP190 scope
- (2) H190 scope
- (8) Pedi colon scopes
- Two endo processing technicians in the scope room to ensure high level disinfect the scopes in a timely manner for the indicated procedures
- We are working on building a program to begin using Nitrous Oxide with pediatric patients, in lieu of anesthesia, for IV starts, gastrostomy tube changes, and cecostomy tube changes.
- Also looking into investing in a pediatric ERCP scope
- Mon- Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
- OU Physician does not participate in call rotation, nor hospital responsibility
- Foreign body call is shared between Ped's GI and Ped's General Surgery.
- Ped's GI physician will take 1 day/week for Foreign Body Call
- Call rotation is 10 days/ month, per Ped's GI Provider
- Endoscopy one day per week
- Clinic four days per week
- 16-20 patients per day in clinic
- Internal Pediatricians and other pediatric sub specialties.
- Private groups, there are only 3 current providers in the Eastern OK area.
- Yes - up to physician preference.
- Pediatric Residents from OU and OSU
- 102 Pediatricians on Staff, does not include specialists
- 2 fellowship trained radiologists
- foreign bodies are handled by pediatric surgeons 8-10 days per month they take them to the OR and and Endo tech brings a traveling cart
- High volume expected.
- Basement: Infusion center, Day Hospital- 11 rooms, 2 procedure rooms
- Can schedule what you would like there, most pediatricians utilize the clinic.
- Infusion Clinic hours are 9:00am - 9:00pm
- IBD Infusion Suites for Remicade, Entyvio and Stelara therapy
- Lobby: Admitting, St. Jude&rsquo,s clinic (8th affiliate in the world - allows our children to have access to their protocols)
- 1st Floor: PICU 20 beds &ndash, ECMO, CVVH, CT Scanner on the Floor (Tesla MRI being installed across the hall)
- Pre-OP: 4 Peds, Anesthesia, 3 not fellowship trained
- OP, IP all recover in Pre-Op, unless it's a heart patient
- 2nd Floor: Respiratory
- 3rd Floor: Oncology
- 4th Floor: Empty for growth
- 5th Floor: NICU, 58 beds (50 NICU, 8 L&,D) - one of the 1st ECMO programs in the state, established in 1988, Level 5 NICU
- Playrooms are on the general floors
- Radiology is not in house, but they have 27/7 reads