Full-Time Administrative assistant/Secretary for Law Firm
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our boutique criminal law firm is looking for a full-time secretary that can multitask in a very busy office. Must be a team player and a hard worker whose skills include:
- Legal Experience at a Law Firm is a must. We are looking for 3 - 5 years of current legal experience.
- Being familiar with the Mac computer operating system, and computer tools such as e-filing
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, and able to write, review, edit, and notarize documents
- Must know how to use Adobe Acrobat
- Lead an example as a first impression to clientele (must be personable)
- Skilled in communication, grammar, typing, organization and patience
- Must be able to operate phone lines, email, front-desk and calendar organization
- Must be well-acquainted with legal terminology
Warren Abrams Law Office
LegalView all jobs at Warren Abrams Law Office